By Feng-Yu Wang
Read or Download ANALYSIS FOR DIFFUSION PROCESSES ON RIEMANNIAN MANIFOLDS (Advanced Series on Statistical Science and Applied Probability) PDF
Similar geometry & topology books
It is a revised version of the ? rst printing which seemed in 2002. The booklet relies on lectures on the college of Bergen, Norway. through the years those lectures have lined many various facets and aspects of the fantastic ? eld of geometry. for this reason it hasn't ever been attainable to provide a whole and ?
Construction on rudimentary wisdom of actual research, point-set topology, and easy algebra, uncomplicated Algebraic Topology presents lots of fabric for a two-semester path in algebraic topology. The e-book first introduces the mandatory basic ideas, comparable to relative homotopy, fibrations and cofibrations, type idea, mobilephone complexes, and simplicial complexes.
This quantity comprises contributions via the most members of the 4th foreign Colloquium on Differential Geometry and its similar Fields (ICDG2014). those articles disguise fresh advancements and are dedicated as a rule to the research of a few geometric constructions on manifolds and graphs. Readers will discover a large assessment of differential geometry and its courting to different fields in arithmetic and physics.
The 1st a part of the publication experiences pseudo-periodic maps of a closed floor of genus more than or equivalent to 2. This category of homeomorphisms used to be initially brought via J. Nielsen in 1944 as an extension of periodic maps. during this booklet, the conjugacy periods of the (chiral) pseudo-periodic mapping periods are thoroughly labeled, and Nielsen's incomplete type is corrected.
- Metric Structures for Riemannian and Non-Riemannian Spaces (Modern Birkhäuser Classics)
- Deformations of Surface Singularities: 23 (Bolyai Society Mathematical Studies)
- Cox Rings (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics)
- Singular Points of Plane Curves (London Mathematical Society Student Texts)
- Locally Compact Quantum Groups and Groupoids: Proceedings of the Meeting of Theoretical Physicists and Mathematicians, Strasbourg, February 21-23, 2002 ... in Mathematics and Theoretical Physics)
Additional info for ANALYSIS FOR DIFFUSION PROCESSES ON RIEMANNIAN MANIFOLDS (Advanced Series on Statistical Science and Applied Probability)